New England craftsmanship and heritage Timberland meet West Coast lifestyle and culture in a collection inspired by the fashion, landscape, design, and architecture of California.
- Premium nubuck for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance
- Direct attach, seam sealed waterproof construction keeps feet dry in any weather
- Padded neoprenecollar for a comfortable fit around the ankle that helps keep out debris
- Timberland's exclusive anti-fatigue technology is designed for people on their feet all day with unique inverted, molded cones which absorb shock and return energy to feet
- Laces are made from 100% PET (recycled plastic bottles)
- Includes additional set of boot rope laces
- Rustproof hardware for long lasting wear
- Footbed and shaft of the boot is lined with soft leather; toe box and forefoot are lined with breathable fabric
- Rubber lug outsole for traction and durability
- 400 g Prima Loft insulation
- Publish logo on tongue
Length: Runs large
Width: Runs normal
We suggest sizing down .5 size your normal shoe size.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL DISCOUNTED ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE AND CANNOT BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED.